Business Online Banking
You are about to transform your company computer into a branch office of our financial institution. With some help from the Internet, you will have full service access to your accounts in a completely secure environment. Within your office, you will be able to do everything from reviewing your balances to transferring funds, to researching transaction information, to reviewing your corporate cash handling.
With online access to your accounts you’re just a click away from managing all of your F&M Business Banking. Whether it’s paying your bills, managing your cash or checking loan balances, our Business Online Banking service allows you to do your business banking more quickly and efficiently.
And by using F&M Bank’s Cash Management Services, you can perform a wide variety of activities electronically:
- Pay Bills — Pay bills online electronically.
- ACH Services — Automate outgoing payments ... or receive incoming payments from customers electronically.
- Payroll — Credit multiple accounts at any financial institution.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment Service — Make tax payments directly to IRS.
- FastPay Inclearings — View online customer bill payments made to your company.
Merchant Research is a web-based tool that enables you or another authorized individual (e.g., an accountant or employee) to view and print historical account transactions and statement data. Based on the longevity of your F&M business deposit account, you will be able to access up to seven previous years of account data.
Accessing Merchant Research gives you the ability to view the front and back of any check, deposit slip and additional items that make up an F&M deposit. You can use standard Adobe Acrobat software to preview data before printing and to create and save PDF files.
You might also like